Ep #160: Client Experience Q&A
We are taking a pause from the 3 stages of the Client Experience so I can answer your questions, yes, questions from listeners just like you.
If you’re a long-time listener of the podcast you know we do a Q&A episode every 10th episode.
We had 3 awesome questions submitted from Heidi, Angela and Jackie. They’re questions are:
- The best and worst stage to ask a client to be a reference
- What’s the stage before the client experience starts (and I share one way I time them together)
- And why is it COIs refer but not clients.
Hop into our Referrals Without Asking Facebook group to ask your questions…yes, it’s not too late. I’ll answer them in the FB group.
Here’s How I Can Help You Generate More Referrals:
- Take the Referral Ninja Quiz to test your skills and abilities at generating referrals. (FREE)
- Join the GBR program! It’s our step-by-step guide to help you create your referral explosion without asking, without manipulation and without being inauthentic.
- Buy my book – Generating Business Referrals Without Asking – and learn how to generate referrals through my 5 steps. (LESS THAN $16)
Next episode is #161 and one business owner shows us how to master the active client stage.