I wanted to do something different for the final episode of 2018. (Don’t worry, the podcast has a full line up of episodes for 2019 and they kick off next week).
I looked back over my stats to find the most popular episodes from this year. I took into account total downloads, unique downloads, how long an episode had been live (the longer it’s been out there the more opportunity to be listened to), comments on the episode and feedback from listeners.
Here are some highlights:
So here are the top 5 episodes from 2018 in reverse order.
Episode #001: 7 Lessons Learned from Business Failure
Episode #013: How I Stopped Selling and Dramatically Grew My Business (*If interested in Referred Prospect First Meeting Script, click here.)
Episode #022: Reverse Goal Setting
Episode #015: 5 Steps to Generate Referrals
Well you are going to listen to the episode to learn the top rated listener favorite episode from 2018. For your convenience we replay it on this episode!
Here is How I Can Support You in 2019:
- Join the Referrals Without Asking Facebook group – Join the 1000+ professionals committed to generating referrals without asking! (FREE)
- Take the 7 Day Referral Growth Challenge – I’ll show up via video in your inbox every day for 7 days giving you daily actions to take to build your referral foundation. (FREE)
- Take the Referral Ninja Quiz and start 2019 with the knowledge of how good you are at generating referrals. (FREE)
- Listen to past podcast episodes and read the articles on my website at www.staceybrownrandall.com. (FREE)
- Buy my book – Generating Business Referrals Without Asking – and learn how to generate referrals through my 5 steps. (LESS THAN $16)
- Let’s hop on a call together and review where you stand with your referrals. Here’s how it works: You answer a few questions, sign up for a 30 minute referral audit call, then we chat about what you can do to improve your referral generation. I have opened up my calendar for a few weeks just so I can talk with you about taking control of your referrals in 2019. Limited spots available. (FREE)
We kick off a new year full of 52 episodes…can’t wait for the first episode of 2019 which is episode #029 and we are talking about burning boats. (No, seriously…well maybe it’s a metaphor.)