Did you catch the random factoid I mentioned on the episode? What is my # and wing # on the Enneagram? Be the first to post the random fact in the Referrals Without Asking FB Group so you can win a prize!
And don’t forget to sign up for our 14-Hour Giveaway in honor of Valentine’s Day! Sign up now so you have the chance to win one of our 14 prizes!!
Here are some highlights:
Today’s episode comes from an article I read a few years back which I had tucked away and recently discovered.
The article is a summary of Laszlo Bock’s book Work Rules! about what Google learned when they tried to increase referrals for new employees (candidates) from their existing employees.
We can apply what Google learned to how we generate new client referrals.
What they learned that didn’t work:
- Increasing the “referral bonus”
- A more pleasant process for the candidate who had been referred
What did work?
Nudging or “aided recall”. It’s about being top of mind. How we apply nudging when it comes to referrals is by planting referral seeds.
And to go along with this episode, you can download the Referral Seeds Quick Tip Guide for a few easy to plant referral seeds.
Grab it now!
Okay, go check out the episode to learn more!
Once you listened to this episode, please hop into the Referrals Without Asking Facebook group and let me know how easy it would be for you to plant one of the referral seeds I gave you in the quick tip guide! Let’s get the conversation started!
Here’s How I Can Help You Right Now Generate More Referrals:
1. Take the Referral Ninja Quiz to test your skills and abilities at generating referrals. (FREE)
2. Sign up for one of our monthly trainings… either a challenge, mini-series training or webinar. Next one starts the end of February and the sign up will be released soon. (FREE)
3. Buy my book – Generating Business Referrals Without Asking – and learn how to generate referrals through my 5 steps. (LESS THAN $16)
The next episode is episode #087 – we will dive in to what may be holding back your referrals! Don’t miss it!