What’s Coming Up
In a few weeks we have another Q&A episode – so if you have a question you want me to answer on the podcast about building a referable business email me at stacey @ staceybrandall (dot) com.
This Week’s Episode
There are three big – or key – referral strategies you need to put in place this year.
You don’t need to put them all in place at one time but by the end of Q2, make it a goal to have all three of these referral strategies in place.
The three strategies are separate strategies but overlap in a few ways allowing you to have truly referable business.
The strategies are:
1. More referrals from existing Referral Sources, meaning the people who are already referring you.
2. Referrals from new Referral Sources, meaning new people referring you.
3. Referrals from your Client Experience and being referable (which should go without saying but you’d be surprised how many people don’t connect the dots that to receive referrals – consistently and for the long-term – you need to be referable.
Are there other referral strategies you need (we call these situational referral strategies?
But they build on the foundation of these 3 Must Have referral strategies for 2022!
Which strategy do you have locked and loaded and which one do you need to focus on (or just pay a little bit more attention to)? Share with me in our Referrals Without Asking Facebook group!
Looking for Referral & Client Experience Resources:
- Take the Referral Ninja Quiz to test your skills and abilities at generating referrals. (FREE)
- Buy my book – Generating Business Referrals Without Asking – and learn how to generate referrals through my 5 steps. (LESS THAN $16)
- Consider joining Building a Referable Business™ – a unique way to learn all of my referral strategies and tactics with ongoing weekly access to me to answer your questions and help hold you accountable! Email me for more details.
Next episode is #188 and we’re going to talk about why you are referred.