There is about a week left to register for the LIVE 7 Day Referral Growth Challenge which begins on March 6, 2019. Register here to take (or take again) the Challenge live: www.staceybrownrandall.com/live.
Here are some highlights:
This episode dives into the dangers of comparing our backstage to other’s front stage. Which leads us to live in the comparison society.
And when we live in the comparison society we set ourselves up for two dangerous influences.
1. Perfectionism mindset.
2. “Our eyes only see what our brain is looking for.”
I discuss why you need to be ready for ‘80% and go’ as an entrepreneur or business owner and the dangers of taking our cue from other business owners.
It is important to remember 20% of businesses fail within their first year and 50% won’t make it to year five (been there, done that!).
In this episode I provide two very important cautions for you to heed.
And I would love for you to share your thoughts on the comparing your backstage to everyone else’s front stage. Hop into the Referrals Without Asking Community over on Facebook and share your reaction to this episode. Let’s get the conversation started!
Here is How I Can Support You in 2019 Generate More Referrals:
- Sign up for my new training – Become a Referral Ninja Master in 2019. Find a date and time that works for you on the training page. (FREE)
- Take the 7 Day Referral Growth Challenge – You can start now or wait and go through the Challenge with me live starting on March 6th! (FREE)
- Listen to past podcast episodes and read the articles on my website at www.staceybrownrandall.com. (FREE)
- Buy my book – Generating Business Referrals Without Asking – and learn how to generate referrals through my 5 steps. (LESS THAN $16)
The next episode is episode #038…and we are discussing what you need to be focused on and doing in your first two years of starting your business.