Ep #093: Staying Focused During Times of Adversity
Did you catch the random factoid I mentioned on the episode? If so, jump into the Referrals Without Asking FB Group and post it!
Here are some episode highlights:
There are a lot of podcast episodes, blog posts, articles, and social media posts being written and published about how to deal with this unprecedented time in our world.
I wanted to approach the world pandemic from a different perspective… how we stay focused during times of adversity.
I provide 5 tips to help you stay focused on your business and your personal life. They aren’t new tips, just a good reminder of how to act and think while we all endure this unprecedented time in our history.
1. Limit your time on social media.
2. Stay on a schedule.
3. Control what you can, release what you cannot.
4. Give GRACE to others and yourself.
5. Learn something new or strengthen a part of your business by taking a training or diving into a program.
Once you listened to this episode, please hop into the Referrals Without Asking Facebook group and let me know what you are doing to keep yourself focused. Let’s get the conversation started!
Here’s How I Can Help You Right Now Generate More Referrals:
1. Take the Referral Ninja Quiz to test your skills and abilities at generating referrals. (FREE)
2. Sign up for one of our monthly trainings… either a challenge, mini-series training or webinar. Next one starts the end of February and the sign up will be released soon. (FREE)
3. Buy my book – Generating Business Referrals Without Asking – and learn how to generate referrals through my 5 steps. (LESS THAN $16)
The next episode is episode #094 and we will be discussing who is in your boat… not an actual boat… but a metaphorical boat. Don’t miss it!