Ep #155: Nuts & Bolts of the Client Experience
As we start to build or tweak or refine your Client Experience, we need to get the foundational parts of the CX in place. We’re calling this episode the nuts and bolts.
Specifically, I’m answering:
- When the CX starts (it’s the same for everyone)
- When (or if) the CX ends
- The 2 part formula that makes up the CX
Make sure to jump into our Referrals Without Asking Facebook group to ask your questions and share your thoughts!
Here’s How I Can Help You Generate More Referrals:
- Take the Referral Ninja Quiz to test your skills and abilities at generating referrals. (FREE)
- Join the GBR program! It’s our step-by-step guide to help you create your referral explosion without asking, without manipulation and without being inauthentic.
- Buy my book – Generating Business Referrals Without Asking – and learn how to generate referrals through my 5 steps. (LESS THAN $16)
Next episode is #156 and we’ll dive into the 3 stages of the CX.