We are tackling the final stage of the client experience.
And what you call it depends on what you call clients who are no longer clients.
Maybe you call them previous or past clients.
I call them Alumni clients.
And this episode is all about understanding the Alumni Client Stage:
- Who has it
- Why it matters
- When it starts
- How long it lasts (this is an important one to take note of)
- What’s different about this stage from the new and active client stages
- And some touch point to consider
Plus I’ll share why I call this final stage of the Client Experience the Alumni Client Stage.
Make sure to hop into our Referrals Without Asking Facebook group to ask your questions and share your thoughts!
Here’s How I Can Help You Generate More Referrals:
- Take the Referral Ninja Quiz to test your skills and abilities at generating referrals. (FREE)
- Join the GBR program! It’s our step-by-step guide to help you create your referral explosion without asking, without manipulation and without being inauthentic.
- Buy my book – Generating Business Referrals Without Asking – and learn how to generate referrals through my 5 steps. (LESS THAN $16)
Next episode is #163 and we’ll look at a tool that can help you improve your Client Experience.