There is a special guest hanging with me on the podcast today! Every 10th episode, I answer your questions on the podcast.
Spoiler Alert: It’s my 10-year-old son, Jacob.
He joined me to help me out by asking me the questions you guys submitted for today’s episode.
Here are some highlights:
Here are the three questions!
Question 1: How do you recommend developing a strong referral business when you are fairly new to an area and don’t have a large sphere of influence already established.
Question 2: How to be authentic and still generate referrals?
Question 3: How do I get more comfortable reaching out to people and make it less awkward to get referrals? I hate to make it obvious that I’m looking for more business because I feel like it makes me look desperate and not worth my prices?
I am so proud of Jacob – he was nervous to start but definitely found his comfort zone as the interview went along. Now to get his sister and brother to help with episode #040 an #050.
Here is How I Can Support You in 2019 Generate More Referrals:
1. Join the Referrals Without Asking Facebook group – Join the 1000+ professionals committed to generating referrals without asking! (FREE)
2. Take the 7 Day Referral Growth Challenge – I’ll show up via video in your inbox every day for 7 days giving you daily actions to take to build your referral foundation. (FREE)
3. Take the Referral Ninja Quiz and start 2019 with the knowledge of how good you are at generating referrals. (FREE)
4. Listen to past podcast episodes and read the articles on my website at www.staceybrownrandall.com. (FREE)
5. Buy my book – Generating Business Referrals Without Asking – and learn how to generate referrals through my 5 steps. (LESS THAN $16)
6. Let’s hop on a call together and review where you stand with your referrals. Here’s how it works: You answer a few questions, sign up for a 30 minute referral audit call, then we chat about what you can do to improve your referral generation. I have opened up my calendar for a few weeks just so I can talk with you about taking control of your referrals in 2019. Limited spots available. (FREE)
The next episode is episode #031…and we are going to make sure you are really clear on the guiding principles about referrals.